Friday, December 08, 2006

Hmmm... I'm not convinced

I came across this and thought it was quite in keeping with my blog. But as my title suggests, I'm not convinced about my look-a-likes! I think it's more a wish that I looked like Jessica Simpson that a reality. I can't help but think though that your look-a-likes depends quite a lot on which direction you're looking in your picture! It's just a bit of harmless fun and an ego boost so try it out! Let me know who you all look like!
http://www.myheritage.com

4 Comments:

At 5:02 am, Blogger Matt Shirazi said...

Hi Rosie, I think your right bowt the direction your facing in the picture determining what your lookalike is, im not being funny but you actually look nicer than the 1's you got anyway! I have to agree with you on Will's lass getting that PR job. PR itself is just as much about getting as much possitive free publicty as possible (despite what Phill tells us!) So why not hire the lass of the future King of England? Clever move on jigsaws part. Id love to know who else was in the interview, if there was any higher qualified applicants, dosent give us mortals any hope does it! Saying that you could be clever and change your surname to someone famous who's dead, then lie your backside off in the interview, or be like- "yeah i dont want to talk about Uncle Best, he was a class footballer, Callums a cock"!

 
At 5:28 am, Anonymous Stephen Davies said...

Hmm, mine ranged from David Beckham to Shirley Temple.

Either I'm exceptionally good looking ... or just look plain silly!

Probably the latter!

 
At 9:28 am, Anonymous Stephen Davies said...

"im not being funny but you actually look nicer than the 1's you got anyway!"

Matt Shirazi... such a charmer.

 
At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Beckham.
Matt has the hots for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home